Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Top Ten TV shows

So now I am gonna give you my top ten tv shows.

10.Shararat(2003)
9.FIR
8.The suite life of Zack and Cody(A programme on Disney Channel)
7.That's So Raven(Another programme on Disney Channel)
6.Sarabhai vs Sarabhai(Was a programme on Star One)
5.The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 4
4.Comedy Circus 2
3.Khichdi(Was a programme on Star Plus)
2.Sun Yaar Chill Maar(A programme on a channel Bindass)
and the first place goes to...
Instant Khichdi(Sequel of Khichdi)

That was mine top 1o.
Give yours by commenting.

4 comments:

Shantharam Shenoy K said...

i love great indian laughter challenge (all 4) and comedy circus...
i hate DAILY SOAPS...YUCK!!

I SORT OF WAS WATCHING SARABHAI vs SARABHAI...it was nice..

I dont see F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Apprentice, CSI, Numb3rs on this list...i used to watch them ;)

Sushant said...

Not much into TV..so I guess I will just skip the list. But yes I can watch Friends any day any time..

Dan* said...

1. Khichdi
2. Shararat
3. Comedy Circus

rest i dont watch

Crystal said...

i guesss u shd hav added Bigg Boss i knw its full of crap but its gaining good trps